Recap of Tuesday football predictions
Yesterday was another good day for betting, and we hope you followed our free football predictions as you would have made a profit. We had six bets yesterday, four of them were winners (two half win) and two lost. If you had bet 1 unit per bet, your total stake would have been 6 units and the return 6.65 units - meaning a decent profit of 11% for the day. Below is a list of the predictions.
- - both teams to score bet was unfortunately lost as the match ended 0-1.
- Preston v Bristol - both teams to score bet was a winner at odds 1.91, the result was 1-1.
- Brighton v Rotherham - our bet was Brighton -0.75 and the match ended 2-1, which means we got half the stake back and won on the other half.
- PSV v Manchester United - we bet on both teams to score at odds 1.83, the match ended 2-1 so this was another winner.
- Benfica v Astana - We believed Benfica would win this one by a good margin and bet -1.75. They only won 2-0, so half the stake was returned and the other half was a winner.
- Manchester City v Juventus - Our bet was Man City -0.75. City took the lead after 57 minutes, but it was Juventus that upset the City side and won 2-1 after goals in the 70th and 81st minute.
Today we have five free football predictions out, use the links below to read them and remember to check our predictions page regularly for even more free predictions!
- Olympiakos v Bayern Munich - German dominance
- Dinamo Zagreb v Arsenal - Gunners to bang Zagreb
- Roma v Barcelona - Spanish steps over Roma
- QPR v Blackburn - Hoops to batter Rovers
- FC Copenhagen - Randers: three points for the home side
BET365 is offering plenty of promotions, including a deposit bonus, bore draw money back, accumulator bonuses, and much more. If you do not already have an account with them, make sure you register and take advantage of their bonuses in addition to our predictions. We wrote an article earlier about these promotions including the full terms and conditions:
This midweek we will see the return of the Champions League group stage, this means we will have plenty of new articles and free football predictions for you - so check our predictions page regularly for all the latest updates.
No comments yet.